Hotel Mineral Point
Guest Houses & Lodging Rooms
Five beautifully appointed and spacious guest rooms with private bathrooms in this boutique hotel (circa 1857) in the heart of downtown Mineral Point are just steps away from award-winning restaurants, art galleries, antiques, shopping and historic sites. Located conveniently next to the Cheese Country Recreation Trail. We are a two time winner of TripAdvisor's Traveler's Choice Award, given to just 10% of their hotel listings and based on consistant excellent customer reviews year after year. Find us there or Google Business for our outstanding reviews!
Ask about our sister location as well. Jail Alley Inn is just two blocks away with full apartment suites in an 1836 boarding house and our 1846 stone cottage nextdoor. All right across the street from from City Hall and the Mineral Point Opera House!
- Lobby and Patio Cafe with bar and espresso bar
- Central AC zoned for each room, Mini fridge, Free breakfast in lobby.
- Oversized clawfoot soaking tubs with shower, King size beds and Queen size beds.
- Ground floor Queen rooms and rooms with private balconies and/or patio
- Double Queen bedroom and/or apartment suites with kitchens also available.
Rep/Contact InfoView Personal BioJohn Spady
- Phone: (608) 987-3889
- Send an Email
- 121 Commerce St Mineral Point WI 53565