Hotel Mineral Point
Guest Houses & Lodging Rooms
Stay at Mineral Point's premier boutique hotel and two time Trip Advisor Traveler's Choice award winner. ''Hotel Mineral Point'' offers a nostalgic 19th century hotel experience, with family owned hospitality.
We have zoned A/C, wifi, mini fridge, private bathrooms, balconies, all reasonably priced with no additional fees.
Plus, free coffee and muffins in our lobby or on our cafe patio.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mineral Point and just steps away from award-winning restaurants, art galleries, antiques, shopping and historic sites. Located conveniently next to the Cheese Country Recreation Trail.
Ask about our sister location as well. Jail Alley Inn is just two blocks away with full apartment suites in an 1836 boarding house and our 1846 stone cottage next door. All right across the street from from City Hall and the Mineral Point Opera House!
- Lobby and Patio Cafe with bar and espresso bar
- Central AC zoned for each room, Mini fridge, Free breakfast in lobby.
- Oversized clawfoot soaking tubs with shower, King size beds and Queen size beds.
- Ground floor Queen rooms and rooms with private balconies and/or patio
- Double Queen bedroom and/or apartment suites with kitchens also available.